1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Looking for some pics.

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 04SilverChevy, May 17, 2009.

1. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy Rockstar 100 Posts

Im in the process of getting some new tires for the truck. Im debating on if i should go with solid white letter tires or blackwall.

So i was wondering if anyone here with a Silver Birch Silverado(03-06??) with white letters or blackwalls could post their pics?

Thanks ahead of time.
  2. jerrynino

jerrynino Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

i dont have a silverbirch but i would say depending on the way the white wall letters are... my old firestone destinations were only outlined white so they looked pretty cool, now my bf's are black walled because the letters on the tire are filled in and i didnt like it
  3. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy Rockstar 100 Posts

Yea i don't like the white outlines. I have them on there now.. and they're not bad but i just prefer black. My old man(being old school) says i should go with solid white. IDK.
  4. jerrynino

jerrynino Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

solid white? :no:
    im not diggin it... not on a new truck... maybe on an older model