looking for some recommendations in san diego

Discussion in 'CA - SoCal Chevy Truck Club' started by jaro75, Mar 16, 2009.

1. jaro75

jaro75 New Member

hey,
    i'm just doing some research for an 09 silverado 1500 and i thought i might ask if anyone has any dealer recommendations for san diego area. i found http://www.chevyworktrucks.com and they have a pretty good selection but i'd like some feedback if possible, before i go in. much appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
  2. pmpddyd1

pmpddyd1 New Member

i bought my truck at bob baker chevy on the National City Mile of Cars. wouldnt recomend them, the dealer was clueless, didnt know any answers to my questions and the manager was kind of an a-hole. real rush job when they saw they couldnt BS me. if you go there, do your research, know what you want and dont be afraid to tell them to find a truck for you if they dont have what you want. i got mine for $500 over invoice.

3. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I've got a good one in tustin and Long Beach for you but an hour and a half away from you. Good luck.

4. Thundare

Thundare Rockstar 100 Posts

i dont know a lot about where the terminator lives, but i think u should go with a 2500, they are great!! do a lot more work then u think they can, You'd be surprised how fast u can load a 1/2 ton

5. jaro75

jaro75 New Member

oh, really? i'll look into the 2500 more then, thanks.

6. Thundare

Thundare Rockstar 100 Posts

Yea its funny when you have a friend and you have to Carry some of the load because his F-150 cant haul the weight:lol:

7. jaro75

jaro75 New Member

bought one!!

ended up going to http://www.qualitychevy.com to get my beautiful 2500 HD Crew Cab in graystone. they were pretty decent to me there. i'll post pictures soon, camera is broken at the moment :(

8. duffman

duffman New Member

Paradise

Try Paradise Chevy in Temecula... I know, its not San Diego, but its right outside the county line and there service is really good