1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

* Looking for somebody that is buying a new GM vehicle by the end of February ($ave):

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by PATahoeguy, Feb 4, 2013.

1. PATahoeguy

PATahoeguy New Member

Hi ...
    I'm looking for somebody that is going to buy a new GM vehicle this February.
    I have a GM Business Card, and have received a 1,000 Bonus Earnings reward points offer. I've used these before, and I've double-checked with the card's cust. service --- & it is fine to put somebody else on the card temporarily.
    I have about $1,350 points on card to use. So, I'd essentially sell you those 1,350 points for somewhere around say $995. (So it'd just like your getting about $350 off of your car). The car is your name and everything is ok, then I take you off the card.
    * This offer expires February 28, 2013...so I'd have to do this within the next weeks.
    So, if anybody on here, or anybody you know (relative, close friend, co-worker) is looking to purchase a new GM vehicle this month, let me know. We can help each other out. I can get rid of these points, and you can save a few hundred dollars at the same time.
    Thanks,
    TK

gm offer.jpg
  2. PATahoeguy

PATahoeguy New Member

*** REDUCED: I need to get rid of these rewards points by Feb. 28th. I will sell the $1350 points for $750...so that's $600 FREE dollars! off of your vehicle purchase. Please reply if interested. thanks!