Looking for this...

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Reelwise, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Reelwise

Reelwise New Member

Anyone know a website that sells a custom grill like this? If there are multiple styles, please post. Appreciate it and sorry that my first post is a question!

Attached Files:

2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site. As far as a "grill", I can't see one in the pic'. If it is the "winch" bumper, I'd suggest checking out the "Warn" site or "google : "Warn winch bumper". Good luck!

3. Reelwise

Reelwise New Member

What I'm talking about is the front that coves over the headlights. Makes it sort of look like the older silverado front.

4. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

5. Never Enough

Never Enough Rockstar 100 Posts

My guess is thats a one-off custom grill they did for that show truck. I dont know of any grill on the market like that available.

6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I am 100000000000% sure that is a one off piece! That truck is the Dale Earnhardt Jr. Edition that GM built especially for him, that is his personal daily driver. It was in Truckin' Magazine a while ago and I still have the article, the only thing that is actually stock is the rolling chassis. Everything else is one-off, unless you have some connections to the GM Dream Team you may as well forget it...............for now HINT HINT!!!!!:glasses:

7. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Dale Earnhardt Jr truck not gonna see those products (most likely)unless you can make them yourself. start with stylintrucks.com