1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wanted to Buy Looking for...

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by JayDawg, Mar 11, 2014.

1. JayDawg

JayDawg Member

I just bought a 2011 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Z71 4X4. I totally love the truck but one thing annoys me about it. It has blacked out emblems on the grill and tailgate so I would like to buy the original emblems that are gold, for both the grill and tailgate.
  2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Have you tried to take them off (probably dont have too) most people dont do it right, not sanding them down. If they did not you should be able to strip the paint off with paint removal maybe nail polish remover.
  3. JayDawg

JayDawg Member

These look like they were either ordered aftermarket or came from the factory blacked out. So I have not attempted to do anything with them.
  4. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Ok, buy new and sell them for $8.00 plus S&H and will cost you $20 for new. If you sell for 6-8 each they will be.
    gone in a heart beat wven if pink. Foe real.
    They dont come factory unless you are spending 200 a peace but you can get bran new foe 20 each on line.