1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Looking to buy a tahoe/yukon

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by jdcountryboy91, Jan 26, 2010.

1. I am in the market for a 2000-2003 tahoe or yukon and in my price range they mostly have 130K+ miles. Is this a concern for these vehicles if they have been well taken care of. I will be driving this thing 5 hours to school and want it to be reliable. I found an 01 z71 tahoe that seems to be well taken care of with 142K miles.

thanks
  2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: It sounds like you may have found a good one! I think that most people today, take better care of their cars, and trucks. Good luck, and keep us posted.
  3. thanks!! If I decide to get it, I will probably bring my mechanic with me to check it out.
  4. Eddie Z71

That a good idea! There have been a couple of times I wish I had someone check them out for me to! Hope everything goes great for you!:glasses:
  5. Eddie Z71

NICE!!!!! Congrats on the new Tahoe!:great: I think you will be happy with your choice! Glad to have you in the Tahoe family!:glasses: