Looking to buy a tahoe/yukon

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by jdcountryboy91, Jan 26, 2010.

1. I am in the market for a 2000-2003 tahoe or yukon and in my price range they mostly have 130K+ miles. Is this a concern for these vehicles if they have been well taken care of. I will be driving this thing 5 hours to school and want it to be reliable. I found an 01 z71 tahoe that seems to be well taken care of with 142K miles.

thanks

2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: It sounds like you may have found a good one! I think that most people today, take better care of their cars, and trucks. Good luck, and keep us posted.

3. thanks!! If I decide to get it, I will probably bring my mechanic with me to check it out.

4. Eddie Z71

That a good idea! There have been a couple of times I wish I had someone check them out for me to! Hope everything goes great for you!:glasses:

5. Eddie Z71

NICE!!!!! Congrats on the new Tahoe!:great: I think you will be happy with your choice! Glad to have you in the Tahoe family!:glasses: