Looking to buy tires for your Chevy Truck?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Pete95Sierra, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Here is a link to a website i have used in the past that I think can help everyone. It offers reviews and ratings to a lot of light truck/SUV tires out there. You can also go to Amazon.com or eBay.com to look for good deals on tires for your chevy. Enjoy!!

http://www.offroaders.com/tech/AT-MT-Tires/index.html

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2011
  2. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thanks man I've been hunting somewhere that offers info on alot of different brands. Great Post

3. dhank11

dhank11 New Member

I have a 2001 chevy silverado 2wd. i am installing a 2 inch front leveling kit on it and i was wondering if i would be able to fit a 35 in tire under it without it rubbing.

4. Tydeone

Tydeone Member

Another very good site for all types of tires is TireRack.Com .

5. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy Rockstar 100 Posts

Nah.... the max would prob be a 285(33"). Well that's for a 4x4. I'm not sure how much clearance you have right now.

6. response_21

response_21 New Member

03 chevy.

i have a 2003 chevy silverado and i was wondering what is the stock rims that come on this truck. i bought it with a set of 24inch brutus rims that i dont like at all and i want some stock rims.

7. skinner

skinner Rockstar

Ur truck should have come with 16" rims from the factory.

8. moosetags

moosetags Rockstar 100 Posts

Assuming that your truck is a 1500 (6 lug pattern), you can go to the 17" wheel that were offered as an option on the Tahoes of that era. They're really sharp if you want to go a little bigger than stock.

They are regularly on Ebay, sometimes with the tires.

9. jerseymike68

jerseymike68 Rockstar

useful links here

10. jmckee6

jmckee6 Rockstar

I have a '99 half ton 4wd, old body style, can I lift the front enough with the stock keys to fit 285 75 16 BFG's?