1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Looking to upgrade headlights to HID

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by gosch90, Feb 11, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. gosch90

gosch90 New Member

Im looking to upgrade my headlights in my 04 LS with new headlight assemblies with HIDs included in a nice package with a nice price anyone know where has good products for a good price?
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Keep an eye on Ebay you can fund some great deals..
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Quoted for truth.
  4. SLVCLASS

SLVCLASS New Member

Amazon has good deals going, Kensun are about 33 I believe and I am happy with mine 3 years strong.
  5. RAV52202

RAV52202 New Member 100 Posts

I just did HID conversion in my 2002 2500 GMC. I just got the bulbs that fit the housing with the ballasts and it was simple plug and play. I got the 6000K lights and I love them. I paid about $35 for the set up on ebay. They are really bright.
  6. shibby2oo8

shibby2oo8 New Member 100 Posts

I have been running 6k highs and lows for about 4 years now and i am
    just now starting to lose a bulb. I bought ebay set for my brothers car and they were crap so make sure to read the feedback or get one with a warranty, you get what you pay for. Also relays for sure, if one of those ballasts shorted the headlights are ground side controlled so your headlight switch and some dash harness are in danger of melt down. Also be prepared for ALOT of pissed off people at night, they flash their lights and i flash them right back.