1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Looks like I am going to need to replace at least 1 door blend actuator

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by PantheraUncia, Dec 14, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Not a project I really wanted to deal with, but I knew it was going to happen sooner than later...... This morning it was 28 degrees outside and frost on the windows, and even after 20 minutes, I am getting maybe air at 60 degrees out of the vents in the truck.

Its a little hard to defrost the windows with air that cool coming out of the vents with the heat turned all the way up. At least they are less than half what the dealer wants through amazon.

I am going to start with the easiest 2, and worry about the third one later that will require a complete dash tear down to get to.
  2. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

good luck...
  3. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

Well for now you can use a Wagan Tech 12 Volt Defroster, $10 on sale at Cabelas
    Just search for "defroster" in the search bar on their website.