Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Losing power, throwing PO131 and PO151 codes when pulling a trailer.

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by boycbronco, Oct 29, 2011.

1. boycbronco

boycbronco New Member

Finally was able to replace the upstream sensors with the AC/Delco parts ... made a quick test drive up a grade today (same grade I drove yesterday which threw the errors again), no errors. Hopefully we're winning the battle now. The real test will be when I have to pull a trailer again and/or when the weather gets hot again. Thanks for the help, hopefully I won't be back asking for more help on the same issue! :neutral:
  2. boycbronco

boycbronco New Member

Still had the same problem on a recent trip, going up a grade, this time not pulling anything behind me. Have the AC/Delco O2 sensors in, too. Starting to run out of patience, ideas, and $$$.
  3. Treadnmud

Treadnmud New Member

What about your ECM? I know, expensive. I am really leaning towards a wiring issue. Possibly the pins or inside the connector. Possible it could be further back up the harness.
  4. ndhusker

ndhusker New Member

Boycbronco, Did you ever figure out what's going on? I'm having the same issues...