1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lost comrad please read

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by nmc2010, Aug 12, 2011.

1. nmc2010

nmc2010 New Member

i havent been apart of this site long enough for everyone to know me but i serve in US Navy stationed out of San Diego and learned today one of my good friends from boot camp has lost if life doing his duty as a Hospital Corpsman in Afghanistan yesterday. I'm not sure how he lost his life But he was 19 years old. Please send your regards to Ryley Gallinger-long of Oragon. Thank you all.
  2. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member 1000 Posts

All Regards go out too his family man! I'm also in the U.S. Army and recetly got back from a tour in Mosul,Iraq about a year ago and you never know what will happen man!
  3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts

Our prayers and best wishes go out to his family and friends. I am sorry for the loss of your friend
  4. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, and to his family the loss of as child is a hard thing to bear. Many prayers to them to get through this hard time.
  5. Goldie

Goldie Active Member 1000 Posts

My thoughts and prayers go out to family and friends.
  6. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts

Thank you for your service and I am sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Even in peace, we loose service members because of the nature of what it takes to be ready when war comes. I hope when the current conflicts end, our nation continues to thank those train, endure isolation from their family and do basically dangerous work so that our nation is secure. But until those wars are behind us, never let a day pass with out praying for those men and women and their families.
  7. Off Duty

Off Duty New Member

My condolences to you in the loss of a "brother."
    And to his family, and extended military family, for their loss.

It's never "easy" and you never get used to it.

As a former Coastie, and retired law enforcement officer, I've lost way more than a "few" close friends, shipmates, and patrol partners.
    Hang in there my young friend, stand strong in the face of adversity, and do his memory proud by continuing to do your best!

Thanks for your service my friend.

"Off Duty"
  8. Airborne Medic

Airborne Medic New Member

Sorry for the loss. Prayers and well wishes to the family of the soldier who gave his life serving this nation of ours.
  9. jbjones240

jbjones240 New Member

Sorry for the loss, prayer and best wishes goes out to his family.

-JJ
  10. atxhookem

atxhookem New Member

Sorry for yor loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and his family. Forever grateful to all service men to prepare, train, and fight for our freedom.