Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Love my Chevy Suburban

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by chevysuburban1, Nov 3, 2012.

1. chevysuburban1

chevysuburban1 New Member

Hi fellow members
    My name is Dave Beveridge.I live in Burlington,Ont.,Canada. I own a 1996 Chevy Suburban 2 X 4 ,its in mint condition,I bought it from original owner,I am the 2nd owner and intend to keep it and do it up over time.
    It drives like a Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham of the late 80's.
    I just love the way it handlles well and being a diasabled older man it is very easy to get out of it.
    I should have bought one many years ago.
    I am an automotive artist too.I hand draw and hand paint cars,trucks and motorcycles on T-shirts.
    I made an album on here showing my Suburban,myself and examples of some of the T-Shirts that I have done in the past year or 2 for customers at local cruise nights.I even did a hand drawn and hand painted t-shirt of my Suburban, too and a pic of me drawing it out on an ash grey t-shirt.
    You can tell that I like to talk, hahaha and also like to paint vehicles on T-shirts.My work is all art,I use fabric paint and will not wash out.I like t-shirts with a lot of detail which is my specialty. My t-shirts are not air brushed or transfered pics, they are real art, every one of my t-shirts is drawn and painted by hand.I use excellent quality t-shirts.
    Thanks for letting me give my introduction on here, allowing me get to know fellow Chevy Truck owners on here.
    Dave Beveridge.
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Dave, It's good to have you aboard. :glasses:
  3. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the club, glad you love your burban!
  4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  5. chevysuburban1

Thanks, I Love it, rides terrific, its in decent shape the only thing is the paint job, I wish it was a Black one with Gold sides. other than that its a nice truck to drive.
    is that your truck, Biege Cab and a half, nice truck.
    If you ever would want a T-shirt of it, I hand draw and hand paint cars,trucks and motorcycles on t-shirts.You can see some of my examples on my Profile.I am in the process of painting a white 2003 Chevrolet Cab and a half on an ash grey t-shirt, front-side on front of T-shirt and rear-side on the back of the t-shirt.I will be posting pics of this one on my Profile once I have finished the shirt.
    Well You take care, nice truck you have,
    Dave Beveridge,
    Dave's Auto Art,
    davesautoart@hotmail.com

- - - Updated - - -

nice black truck you have their.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, I lovbe Black trucks, but I love Black Suburbans more, ( F B I ) thing I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

You have a nice show truck I see.
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Welcome to GM Truck Club! (Eh?) :great:
  7. chevysuburban1

I Love my Suburban

Thanks for the welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Thankyou.I love the truck, nice show truck.
  8. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club Dave!
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks, Dave. It's not a show truck, though -- just my daily driver (which does go off road and get dirty/muddy from time to time) that I tinker with pretty much as often as I can. :)

I noticed from your garage that you have the Plasmaglow mud flaps. While I don't intend to put mud flaps on my truck I'm quite curious what your flaps look like. Add some photos of them to the garage?
  10. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the club, glad to have you