1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Love my new IPCW tail lights

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by LOVINTHESTORM, May 8, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I've been sporting my new IPCW tail lights for a week now, and I must say I am very happy with them. The quality is top notch. They seem to fit very well and line up perfectly with the tailgate. Not to mention they are very bright and pretty dang cool looking. The fiber optic is a awesome touch that I think sets them apart from the rest of the field. I was going to go with Recon but am glad I didn't for two reason. They have more character being so different and they were cheaper. I would recommend you check them out if your looking to upgrade.:glasses:
  2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Those look nice. Did you have to install a resistor or anything?
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Can you please post some pics of yours on. Parking,Turn and Reverse lights would be nice.. Glad you like them. I do too...
  4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Thanks for the review and they look good. IPCW has some of the lights I've been looking at as well so I appreciate the review.
  5. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

:glasses:Yes please post a few pics would love to see them.....
  6. LOVINTHESTORM

:gasp:Alright here they go should have done it yesterday. Man absolutely love them. 100_1404.jpg 100_1406.jpg 100_1407.jpg 100_1408.jpg 100_1409.jpg 100_1410.jpg
    Last edited: May 9, 2012
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Very nice... Enjoy the new look.. I have been followed to a parking lot and asked about mine..
  8. LOVINTHESTORM

Thanks. Just one piece of the puzzled. I have been getting lots of compliments so far. Haven't been followed yet.
  9. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

Those are definitely really sharp looking, the LEDs are super bright as expected but what makes them unique is the 3/4 circle on the bottom. I really like that, nice job picking them out.
  10. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

:glasses: thanx man,,,, they look sweet.........and great camera skills.....