1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Love this place!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by Shorty 71, Oct 28, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Just wanted to take a moment to say how much i enjoy this site. As many of you know the site went down for a little while and thats when i realized how much i hang out here and enjoy it. So i want to say thanks to steve and everybody else who makes this place happen.:sign0173:
  2. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member 100 Posts

X2! Steve is doing a great job!
  3. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

A fun place to hang out

................Now if he could just figure out a way to make some $$$ he could buy new pc's, afford more bandwidth, and restore that old truck of his................:glasses:

We are trying Steve.....................thanks for all the effort!
  4. Land Shark

Land Shark New Member 100 Posts

I was depressed last night while at work....couldn't log on or anything....Great job Steve...
  5. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP New Member 100 Posts

haha i was too..i sat at work all night and tried over and over and i was startin to get pissed cuz i thought they blocked this sight too
  6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yeah I came home from work last night at midnight, and went to sign on and I knew that something was wrong with the site. I felt a serious void until tonight when I got home, and low and behold it was up and running again. This site has been a staple for me for over a year, and it will continues to be for the next couple of years. Keep up the great work moderators, and a special thanks to Steve for this awesome place I call my second home! :great:
  7. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I just wanted to say I can agree with everyone! When the site went down it was like a fish out of water:lol: I kept going back and forth to see if it was back up. Thanks to Steve and all of you who make this site happen.:great:
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

We've only been down a couple of times this year, that's the awesome service we get from www.KNOWNHOST.com. That's just a free plug for them. The VPS we're on is pretty rock solid actually.

Thanks, this site is a blast to run, I knew I had to start it because there weren't any good sites out there in 2004 and all of the other sites have since gone in a different direction ... we need a site to get user-to-user support and just a thumbs-up. We're from all over the country, different backgrounds, different politics, but we're all driving GM baby!
  9. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I agree Steve! Thanks to this site, I am making friends everywhere!:glasses:
  10. 1S1K

1S1K New Member 100 Posts

Kudo's

Thanks, for this site. lots of great information to be shared... keep up the good work!