Love this place!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by Shorty 71, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Just wanted to take a moment to say how much i enjoy this site. As many of you know the site went down for a little while and thats when i realized how much i hang out here and enjoy it. So i want to say thanks to steve and everybody else who makes this place happen.:sign0173:

2. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

X2! Steve is doing a great job!

3. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

A fun place to hang out

................Now if he could just figure out a way to make some $$$ he could buy new pc's, afford more bandwidth, and restore that old truck of his................:glasses:

We are trying Steve.....................thanks for all the effort!

4. Land Shark

Land Shark Rockstar 100 Posts

I was depressed last night while at work....couldn't log on or anything....Great job Steve...

5. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

haha i was too..i sat at work all night and tried over and over and i was startin to get pissed cuz i thought they blocked this sight too

6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Yeah I came home from work last night at midnight, and went to sign on and I knew that something was wrong with the site. I felt a serious void until tonight when I got home, and low and behold it was up and running again. This site has been a staple for me for over a year, and it will continues to be for the next couple of years. Keep up the great work moderators, and a special thanks to Steve for this awesome place I call my second home! :great:

7. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I just wanted to say I can agree with everyone! When the site went down it was like a fish out of water:lol: I kept going back and forth to see if it was back up. Thanks to Steve and all of you who make this site happen.:great:

8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We've only been down a couple of times this year, that's the awesome service we get from www.KNOWNHOST.com. That's just a free plug for them. The VPS we're on is pretty rock solid actually.

Thanks, this site is a blast to run, I knew I had to start it because there weren't any good sites out there in 2004 and all of the other sites have since gone in a different direction ... we need a site to get user-to-user support and just a thumbs-up. We're from all over the country, different backgrounds, different politics, but we're all driving GM baby!

9. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I agree Steve! Thanks to this site, I am making friends everywhere!:glasses:

10. 1S1K

1S1K Rockstar 100 Posts

Kudo's

Thanks, for this site. lots of great information to be shared... keep up the good work!