Lowered Chevy Trucks Forum

Discussion in 'Lowered & Urban Suspension' started by ChevyFan, Dec 30, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just wanted to point out that we do have an official home now for those of you that want to (or have) lowered your trucks.

No need to hate, no negatives in here. It's all GM either way baby. Let's hear some shout outs from those of you with lowered Chevy or GMC trucks.

2. shuttlefever

shuttlefever New Member

Low 'Burban here! well, that and a really low El Camino too...
    just a quick question, anyone use Bell Tech shocks on their low rig?? I am not terribly happy with mine. The ride is not firm, but not loose either, its just wierd...
    D~

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

welcome, I used to have a suburban and live in Seattle too. Lets see sone pics.

4. shuttlefever

shuttlefever New Member

just have one decent pic of the burban right now. its on my profile. its a work in progress... but aren't they all??

5. ZSI52

ZSI52 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Which belltech shocks are you using?

6. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm running the Belltech Street Performance shocks on my '05 Z71 and love the ride.

7. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Kinda an update.. i just got in line with a local shop to get my Mcgaughy's 3/5 put on and ordered my new spoiler from RSTparts.com (which is actually in Texas also, so hopefully it will be here soon). I know, I know... I always say I'd rather do the work myself.. but my recent work schedule is definitely not gonna allow me the time to do so. I will be posting pics!

8. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks Steve for giving us a place. I am not a hater but I still think we should have 2 ROTM contest because people on here are obviously biased towards the lifted 4x4s. :glasses:

9. bert08

bert08 New Member

Question

Could you give me seat height from ground to top of driver seat after the 3/5 drop please? I am in a wheelchair and want to buy a new truck and lower it.......not sure how far I need to go! Thx

10. shuttlefever

shuttlefever New Member

My wife is in a chair. My suburban is down about 5 and7 ish. She transfers to my truck fairly well. Its just a little higher than her chair.
    D~