1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lowered the Wife's Hybrid Tahoe

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by mad1500hd, Jan 27, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. mad1500hd

mad1500hd New Member 100 Posts

Greetings everyone...been awhile since i posted last...so here's an update...

Just had my wife's Hybrid Tahoe lowered...i think it came out pretty nice...:glasses:

Let me know what you guys think...

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member 100 Posts

3. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I preferred the before status/picture. Personally I like ground clearance .
  4. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Lookin' good... :) Your wife is pimpin' now is her low-riding rig!!
  5. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Member 100 Posts

Love the new stance! truck looks awesome :great:
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hey Mike -- Looks great! Looks like you got a new set of tires and wheels as well. It all came together very nice.
  7. mad1500hd

mad1500hd New Member 100 Posts

thanks everyone...she does love it...i guess that's all that really matters...:) now i can get my new stereo for my truck !!! haha!!!
  8. pmf608

pmf608 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I like the new stance. The style of those wheels isnt really my thing, but as long as you and your wife are happy with it, thats all that matters.

I do think you should paint that huge plastic air deflector to match the rest of the paint on that tahoe though. That would make it look a lot cleaner in my opinion.
  9. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I love the stance. You should paint the front air dam and the running boards to maych the truck. Lookin Good!!!!!
  10. marko54

marko54 New Member 100 Posts

Same here,not a fan of lowered vehicles, however if the OP is happy with it then its good to go!