1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Lowering 2013 Savana

Discussion in 'Lowered & Urban Suspension' started by Hawn13, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Hawn13

Hawn13 New Member

Looking to lower my 2013 3500 Savana Passenger van. Im looking to lower around 4-5 inches. The main reason is to be able to get into parking garage at the hospital I am there at least twice a month taking my kids and right now I have to park a couple a blocks away and walk. Just wondering if suspension is the same as any of the trucks. Of course there is nothing that I could find online that has a kit for the Savana. Any help would be great.

Mahalo from Hawaii

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

The van uses its own platform called the GMT601. Although they use some of the same sheet metal as the GMT800 series full size pickups, due to the van-nature of the vehicle (engine placement, load balance, center of gravity, etc) ... they're different from what I understand.

I've got some people who might know that I can email. Give me a day and I'll see what they say.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

4. ChevyFan