1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lowest Temp on your mirror temp gauge!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by kinson33, Dec 26, 2012.

1. kinson33

kinson33 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Had a chilly one last night, but I'm sure there are some people out there who have had colder nights.

Who has had the coldest temp reading??

sdfdd.jpg

Attached Files:

2. zigger215

zigger215 Member 2 Years 500 Posts

My has maxed out at -40...a LOT! I'll get a picture of it next time it happens, -40 is as cold as they go, I live in Fairbanks Alaska.
  3. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I think mine bottoms out at 32 degree's. and then it says "ICE".But it never gets really cold here so I am not 100% sure.
  4. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I think you win then. My Tahoe doesn't have a factory temp gauge but my mom's forester lowest was about -10.
  5. zigger215

zigger215 Member 2 Years 500 Posts

My sister has an impreza and I think they max at -25, I've never seen here read colder even on days we know its -50 outside!!! Up north in the oil fields (where I work), we've seen mercury thermometers hit -74. That's super cold considering the record low in the state is -80 back in the 70s
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  6. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

0..since I don't have a temp gauge. :glasses:
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It doesn't get cold enough, here, for me to care. :)
  8. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

So far this year, I haven't seen my temp go lower than 25ish... We hardly hit negatives here. but have been known to be in single digits... Especially being right near the water.
  9. chevykid92

chevykid92 New Member

A couple weeks ago i had -13 on the mirror and -11 on the trans temp