1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

LS-1 E-fan swap, finally!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by reggiecab2000, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Did they replace them under warranty?
  2. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member

no since i bought it off amazon, they dont offer any replacement warranty, i see tha if i bought the same item from advanceautoparts, or oreilleyauto, they have a 1-year replacement warranty, but initial price for the same fan is about $270.00
  3. Smoke Em All

Smoke Em All New Member

Ok so I'm considering doing this mod on my 95 2500 4x4 I already have a fan setup from my 96 trans am part out. My question is would this be a hard wire switch setup. Pretty sure my good ole TBI 350 has much tuning involved.
  4. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member

Wiring in fans is extremely simple, basically all you're going to need is a 40amp relay, some terminals, and some decent sized wire (i've always used 14AWG).
  5. Smoke Em All

Smoke Em All New Member

Thanks
    Do you know where I could find a diagram for my my model truck so I know where they all go?