LT2 Console for 2012 Silverado

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by appfan725, Mar 20, 2014.

1. appfan725

appfan725 New Member

Hi all, newbie here. I have been trying to find a LT2 Center Console for my 2012 Silverado LT. I have been on Ebay & Craigslist, the ones on Ebay just seem overly expensive. Does anyone here know where I can find one or is anyone looking to sell for no more than $300?? Thanks
    DSC04052.jpg

2. Rocketmanh5

Rocketmanh5 Rockstar 100 Posts

Some salvage yards would be my first choice, usually cheaper there. I keep tabs at my cousin's yard but most are torn up bad or were damaged in the wreck. I found some on the hotline they use but yards that have them are wanting prime dollar.... If you find one and they have two let me know!

Craigslist usually has a few in my state.
    Local swap sites or facebook might.
    I've even seen one at a pawnshop that sells auto accessories.

In the end I'll end up going to GM...

3. Chevycoastie

Chevycoastie Member

I've also been looking for the same item. I agree with rocketmanh5. A local junkyard in my area carries them and sells for about $100.00. Once they get one I'll be picking one up.

4. Rocketmanh5

What yard is this and where are you from? Heck I'll look them up on the hotline and see what they can ship it to me for.

5. Chevycoastie

Chevycoastie Member

Rocketmanh 5. It's in mobile, Alabama. Auto world is the name. I just picked up a set of front tow/ recovery hooks for $15 a set.

- - - Updated - - -

Rocketmanh 5, do you know if the ones out of a tahoo will fit our trucks?

6. Rocketmanh5

Yes I'm almost certain that it is the exact same console.