1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lucas Oil Stabilizer

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by Silverado Junkie, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Silverado Junkie

Silverado Junkie Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I was just curious as to what everyone thinks of using Lucas Oil Stabilizer?
  2. Gambit

Gambit Rockstar 100 Posts

Never change my oil without it.
  3. speedracer

speedracer Member

The best stuff for an engine. I use it in my fuel, tranny, and oil.
  4. detailjohn

detailjohn Rockstar 100 Posts

It's another additive, a few of the top synthetics have these type of additives.:neutral:
  5. Silverado Junkie

Silverado Junkie Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Alright, thanks for the help guys.
  6. xjoedx

xjoedx New Member

Get a thicker weight synthetic and you will get the same results. No need spending the extra money on it
  7. Gambit

Gambit Rockstar 100 Posts

Yeah no need to spend money on it just spend more money getting 5 quarts of synthetic that will do the same thing.
  8. wis bang

wis bang Rockstar 100 Posts

Full Synth oil is worth the money; you can run it longer than dino oil w/ Lucas. I like Lucas products but I run Mobil One in the crankcase. After 106,000 miles the inside of the crate engine in my S-10 still looked the same as the day I first started it, to bad the rust was taking over, the rest of the chassis had 308,000 miles and worked great.
  9. JennaBear

JennaBear Rockstar 100 Posts

10. bigdaddy77084

bigdaddy77084 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

ANYTHING BUT PENNSOIL:neutral: