Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

MA/CT Meet/Get Together/Hangout

Discussion in 'CT - Conneticut Chevy Truck Club' started by Elite Motoring, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Elite Motoring

Elite Motoring New Member

Hi there.

We have an aftermarket shop located in Putnam, CT. I am posting to let you guys know that we would love to have a meet/show/get together here at our shop. We have a decent sized parking lot that can accomodate between 40-50 cars and would like to offer use of the lot/building/grill for whatever you guys want. If there is anyone out there in the area that would be interested in setting something up, please contact me @ elite.motoring@yahoo.com or 860.963.0888 I look forward to getting something together and seeing some of the cars you guys have created.

Putnam is located about

27 miles from worcester
    28 miles from providence
    49 miles from hartford
    65 miles from boston

Elite Motoring
    98 Front St
    Putnam, CT 06260

Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

If you can get a get together together then it's worth the free plug for your shop. Take photos. :sign0005:

3. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I'd be willing to go to a meet/get together...but Putnam is 2 hours away from me... :( Someone let me know if there's any CT/NY meet that may occur

4. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

If I'm available I would make the drive.