1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Made a couple changes to my truck!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 11redz71, Jan 17, 2014.

1. 11redz71

11redz71 New Member

Hi All,

Thought I'd post a new picture (the only one I have..i'll post a better one soon) of my truck since I've made some changes to it. Since the last time I posted here (way too long ago), I've done the following:

Color-Matched front and rear bowties
    Changed the Z71 emblems from the oversized ones that come standard with the Z71 Appearance Pkg to the smaller chrome GM Accessory Z71 Emblem
    Added bed-rail caps.
    Removed the tool box, and added an A.R.E. LSX Ultra fiberglass tonneau cover.
    Added a Rigid Industries SR-20 LED Lightbar, mounted using Rigid's OEM mount for the front bumper.

Overall I'm extremely happy with how it all turned out. I honestly wish I would have added the A.R.E. cover sooner. This thing is watertight, and it really compliments the truck.

Have a great day and thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Cody.....your Silverado with the Changes, Looks Good, Sharp Looking Ride!!.....:great:
  3. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member

Looks sharp!
  4. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue New Member

Time to paint that rear bumper red!
    Good looking ride brotha :great: