Made some mods

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by zigger215, Jan 8, 2013.

1. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Sounds good....just keep in mind that most of us are never where we want to be with our rides, as they always seem to be a work in progress. Make sure you nominate yourself whenever you feel comfortable and know that just because you run once, doesn't mean you can't compete again. You have a very nice ride and I think it will do well regardless of the mod stage you're in. :great:

2. zigger215

zigger215 Member 2 Years 500 Posts

You are very right! Finish one mod, think of another...crazy, it never ends. Thanks for the compliments, that's huge, definitely the driving force behind our creative ideas!

3. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

She looks amazing, hope you win some blue ribbons with her.

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[MENTION=50750]zigger215[/MENTION],
    You always do nice, clean work. It's a shame you don't live in NC, as you, me, and Alox could start a modding biz, as we'd have most of the expertise areas covered, I think!

Also, you of all people should know that mods and upgrades are never done. (You've replaced your sound system or components thereof how many times, so far? :rofl:) But run for ROTM when you are comfortable...

5. zigger215

Thanks surreal, you know how it is, right when you are your last puzzle piece to your sound system, it's time to yard it all out and start again. I'll shoot you a pm, I'm about to start a new build thread, wait till you see the build!!

6. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Too bad I'm not closer to any of you guys! Since the accident, I'm trying to figure out a few things to do to the Tahoe instead of putting it back with the stock look.. I could use help!

7. SurrealOne

It's also warmer here than up north where you are. So move!

A number of us used to do our mod brainstorming on this site's chat system. It was a great way to bounce ideas off one another or get others' feedback as to what they thought might look good (or not good!). Sadly, chat's still not been restored to the site, else I'd suggest we use it.

8. zigger215

Lol but I love Alaska!!! This site in general is great for "stealing" ideas from other members lol.

9. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Why no chat??? there was an instant messenger as well, wasn't there?

10. SurrealOne

I dunno -- Steve removed it.