1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Magnaflow Drone in Suburban??

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by dougtexas, Jul 14, 2012.

1. dougtexas

dougtexas New Member

Have any of you guys experienced a magnaflow cat back system installed in a 2008 or more recent suburban or tahoe? Looking to install magnaflow (as only one that is made for my application) but hesitant if the inside of my suburban will just become a muffler soundboard.

I realize that the definition of noise if subjective...I've owned a 94 suburban with glassbacks and at 70 + it sounded like an engine room....but I still drove it....now I'm a bit older and really not interested in dealing with the engine room but wouldn't mind a little rumble from the 6.0L.

Thoughts?
  2. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I don't have an exact answer for you but I would try searching you tube for a video. People have posted great videos of there vehicles and exhaust systems. Let us know what you decide!
  3. dougtexas

dougtexas New Member

Thanks for the help...lately, i've watched more videos than I care to admit in hopes of gaining some insight. I've come to the conclusion to find a custom shop here in San Antonio....going to make some calls...suggestions as to shops (good or bad), are appreciated.
    I'll post some before and after video...since there is absolutely nothing to be found for my suburban on you tube or otherwise.