Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Maiden Voyage

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by crane557, May 25, 2009.

1. crane557

crane557 Rockstar 100 Posts

Well we took the Suburban on our first trip. We strapped the canoe on top and headed to Big Bear for a day on the lake. The Burb handled great, had no problems and even got a lot better mileage than I expected. Life is good, anyone else have some "maiden voyage" memories?

John

2. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Of course you got good gas mileage... you had that nice aerodynamic canoe up there to give some curves to the suburban's straight lines! :)

Glad things went well!

1 person likes this.
  3. crane557

Lol

Thanks, we're looking forward to many more!

4. North44

North44 New Member

He was probably even creating some lift, and maybe flew 1/8" off the surface of the road the whole way!

5. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thats awesome man. The day I bought my truck I had to drive it home about two hours. I loved it!

1 person likes this.
  6. crane557

Next

We're tryin to figure out where we can fit a weekend trip in now. Can't wait!