Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Maine?

Discussion in 'ME - Maine Chevy Truck Owners' started by Ridinonacloud, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Ridinonacloud

Ridinonacloud Rockstar

Anybody else on the site from Maine? Anybody?

2. wpnsgy

wpnsgy Rockstar

Nope Nh is better LOL

3. Ridinonacloud

Ridinonacloud Rockstar

:lol:Haha, nice. I want to leave this state anyway...

4. Dezdon

Dezdon New Member

YUP>. Maine here..Im in asmall town next to Bridgton. AHHHhhh Spring finaly!

5. wpnsgy

wpnsgy Rockstar

Hey were did spring Go ??????? Brrrrrrr:glasses:

6. Ridinonacloud

Ridinonacloud Rockstar

No kidding, it's like 15 degrees. This is killing me.

7. jbs06lt

jbs06lt New Member

New member from Maine here. I am from the Lewiston/Auburn area. Where about in the Bridgton area? I am up that way quite often...

8. Ridinonacloud

Ridinonacloud Rockstar

Well, looks like I will no longer be hailing from Maine. I got orders and am moving to Arizona. What a difference. At least now I won't be complaining about the cold...lol

9. jbs06lt

jbs06lt New Member

A bit of a change for ya. I am sure you will enjoy it!

10. Dezdon

Dezdon New Member

Im in Harrison. The truck Im trying to bring back to life is sitting in mud now thanks to this dang rain. I have gobs of work to do under it also. I was under it yesterday trying to bleed the hydralic clutch slave and was soakin wet when i got up. Its so bad the steering wont turn side to side. The front tires were frozen in the ice, then thawed and sank in the mud.I had to jack up the front end just to make sure the steering actualy turned side to side. I'll be glad when we get afew dry days together.
    -Dez