1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Major Update on the way

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Mar 10, 2010.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Just advanced warning. Sometime in the next 30 days there will be a period of down-time while we move to a much ugradeded system. The look and feel WILL change, but it's necessary to move to the "next level" of the site with more functionality, better acticle support, better user album permissions ... bigger, faster, stronger, louder, etc.

Good times.

:party:
  2. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member 100 Posts

You're the man, Steve! Thanks for the info.
  3. Stealth

Stealth New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Sounds good to me, I love the site as it sits but one must not stand in the way of progress. As Winston Churchill said, "Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement."
  4. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

:sign0173:
  5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Thanks Steve! I can't wait to see it! Look forward to the upgrade!:glasses:
  6. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Very cool to hear but i hope were not done to long i might go through withdrawals:)
  7. MrShorty

MrShorty Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hope it's faster, would be content if it stays the same. Another forum upgraded this software and it slowed way down. Just don't let that happen.
  8. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

X2 on that one... Its how i pass time and learn on these long night shifts.... Gives me something to learn from and look at...

But an upgrade is cool with me. thanks steve...