1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Man it's been awhile.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by finalday7, Jun 12, 2008.

1. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey what's up guys. I know it's been awhile since I've been on here and I sure miss it. 2613 New posts, I doubt I'll be going through them. So what's new with everyone and the site? I've been busy with preparing to move back to canada at the end of June and so on.

Well a quick update on me. My truck was broken into this morning:grrrrrr:.. They got me for all my credit cards, bank cards and about 180 bucks in cash. At least they didn't take the 600 bucks worth of tools in my back seat. :great:

So let me know how everyone is doing.

2. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome back man! :party:
    Sorry to hear about your break in. At least you can cancel the cards...sucks about the cash. Did they smash a window or damage anything?

Nothing really new with me. The only thing I've done to the truck is washed it and waxed it. I posted pics if you're interested. One of them is in my sig now.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Sorry about the break in. :-(

Where you been? It musta been 3 weeks for that number of posts to have piled up.

4. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I actaully was wondering where you went the other day!! sorry about your truck man that sucks. but ive been good just relaxin for the summer. welcome back man!

5. RatRod

RatRod Rockstar 100 Posts

Bummer about the breakin. I traded in the 2008 Silverado on a 2008 Cobalt but I will keep my 1991 S-10. Where in Canada are you moving?

6. finalday7

Dude they jimmied the lock on my door. I guess I found out that I don't have an alarm.:no:. MWright936 That's a nice shine. RatRod what made you trade in the truck? I liked the way you were going with it.

7. RatRod

RatRod Rockstar 100 Posts

I bought it for a job I had and I have moved on from that job and I didnt need two trucks. I may be working a couple of hours away and needed something for the commute that was better on gas.

8. finalday7

Yeah I deff understand about the gas, it's killing me right now.

9. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Other people's kids!!!!! My suburban has been broken into 3 times in 3 1/2 years, once they just stole the faceplate and the OE cigerette lighter, but they were too dumb to notice the cooler full of beer in the passenger foot well!! So it was a good trip home from the Wild game!!

10. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ya boyyyyyyyy! :great: Maybe we can go baby seal hunting in the fall together. Just bring your club just in case. :great: