1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

manuals

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by myredneckchevy, Sep 21, 2008.

1. myredneckchevy

myredneckchevy New Member

hey there im new at replacing my intake manifold so im woundering is there any place i can get a manual online or what?

2. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Don't worry bout the internet. Got to AutoZone or somewhere and pick you up a Haynes repair manual. Best litle books in the world. They'll walk you through everything

3. MrShorty

MrShorty Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You don't say what year, etc. your truck is. Autozone has free vehicle repair guides (the equivalent of Chiltons DIY manuals) for many applications, including the '88-'98 fullsize trucks. You might check there to see if they have one for your truck.

If you are willing to pay for an internet subscription service, there's alldatadiy that has more information.

If you're willing to look at a CD type purchase, I have seen factory repair manuals and other manuals on CD sold on ebay and the like.

It's far from universal, but I have seen some public libraries that can provide access to some online subscription services. Many libraries already have print manuals, too. You might look into your local library (after all, they pay for these things in part with your tax dollars).

4. collinsperformance

collinsperformance Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

this is not a write-up.....MPDS please move to the correct folder. ----thank you...mike