1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Manuals

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by pmartin816, Feb 20, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. pmartin816

pmartin816 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I was wondering if anybody out there new where to get some good manuals for your vehicle. I have and 1987 Suburban and I bought the Haynes Manual for it but thought maybe there were some better ones out there than that. Any help would be great.

2. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I don't know if they go back that far, but HELMSINC is the mother of all manuals and it puts the Hayne's to shame. A lot of guys on here use them, they are over $100 but they are worth it! :glasses:

4. bdchevy

bdchevy New Member

I can vouch for alldata, they have very good diagrams and explanations. Chilton's is like a beefed up version of the Hayne's, tons better IMO, decent pricing as well, it's all I've ever used really. If you need the low down on everything look for a shop manual. As stated previously helmsinc.com is your place for those, that's where the dealership said they get theirs from:great:

5. speedracer

speedracer Member