Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nomination March 2013 ROTM Nominations' Thread.

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by 99'HEARTBEAT, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Here is the March 2013 ROTM Nominations' Thread. Let's get started nominating some of our members' great trucks and SUVs! PLEASE upload/paste a picture of the nominee so others can see. Additionally, you are welcome to nominate your own ride.

Note: please review this thread regarding nominating rules, policies, and procedures.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...#axzz1xnDDcsYn

ATTENTION: SO THAT WE CAN LAUNCH THE ROTM ON TIME (March 1ST), THIS NOMINATION THREAD
    WILL CLOSE ON 2-23-2012. THIS WILL PROVIDE AMPLE TIME TO NOTIFY AND COLLECT INFORMATION FROM THE FOUR MEMBERS THAT WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE JANUARY COMPETITION.

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Bump......5-days into March Nominations'.......Let's get started nominating some of our members' Great Trucks and SUVs!
  3. barefoot greg

barefoot greg Rockstar 100 Posts

I'd like to nominate aehaines !

He's got a nice lookin rig!
    there's just something about the green and silver paint scheem that i like but i cant quite put my finger on it :lol:
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

Bump.......A little over 2-Week's to go to get this Months Nominations in....
  5. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

6. devil_doc7721

devil_doc7721 Member

7. 99'HEARTBEAT

Bump......Keep the Nominations coming.
  8. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I'm gonna go ahead and nominate [MENTION=48015]lonelywolf858[/MENTION]
    Great looking black truck - very tasteful mods. Here is his sig pic:

[​IMG]
  9. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

Thanks for the nomination laser. Here are better pics for you though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the nomination Laser but I have better pics. Can you nominate for more then one month in a row? I want to see more pics of Laser's truck and would be content seeing it every month.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  10. rangercliff

rangercliff New Member ROTM Winner

Thanks for the nomination devil_doc.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.