Nomination March 2013 ROTM Nominations' Thread.

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by 99'HEARTBEAT, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Here is the March 2013 ROTM Nominations' Thread. Let's get started nominating some of our members' great trucks and SUVs! PLEASE upload/paste a picture of the nominee so others can see. Additionally, you are welcome to nominate your own ride.

Note: please review this thread regarding nominating rules, policies, and procedures.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...#axzz1xnDDcsYn

ATTENTION: SO THAT WE CAN LAUNCH THE ROTM ON TIME (March 1ST), THIS NOMINATION THREAD
    WILL CLOSE ON 2-23-2012. THIS WILL PROVIDE AMPLE TIME TO NOTIFY AND COLLECT INFORMATION FROM THE FOUR MEMBERS THAT WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE JANUARY COMPETITION.

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Bump......5-days into March Nominations'.......Let's get started nominating some of our members' Great Trucks and SUVs!

3. barefoot greg

barefoot greg Rockstar 100 Posts

I'd like to nominate aehaines !

He's got a nice lookin rig!
    there's just something about the green and silver paint scheem that i like but i cant quite put my finger on it :lol:

4. 99'HEARTBEAT

Bump.......A little over 2-Week's to go to get this Months Nominations in....

5. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

6. devil_doc7721

devil_doc7721 Member

7. 99'HEARTBEAT

Bump......Keep the Nominations coming.

8. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I'm gonna go ahead and nominate [MENTION=48015]lonelywolf858[/MENTION]
    Great looking black truck - very tasteful mods. Here is his sig pic:

[​IMG]

9. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

Thanks for the nomination laser. Here are better pics for you though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the nomination Laser but I have better pics. Can you nominate for more then one month in a row? I want to see more pics of Laser's truck and would be content seeing it every month.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. rangercliff

rangercliff New Member ROTM Winner

Thanks for the nomination devil_doc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.