Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Nomination March 2013 ROTM Nominations' Thread.

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by 99'HEARTBEAT, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Bump.....Keep the Nominations Coming.....

2. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Haha I will try to post some more pictures in my album soon - I cannot figure out how to make a garage. Anyway, there are some good looking trucks being nominated, lets keep them coming everyone!!

3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Bump.....Only 9-days Left for this Months Nomination's......we have some Great Looking Rides Nominate, lets see if we can add a Few More......

4. 99'HEARTBEAT

*****Nomination's for the March ROTM Contest......Will Close In 5-Days.******

PLEASE upload/paste a picture of the nominee so others can see. Additionally, you are welcome to nominate your own ride.

Note: please review this thread regarding nominating rules, policies, and procedures.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...#axzz1xnDDcsYn

ATTENTION: SO THAT WE CAN LAUNCH THE ROTM ON TIME (March 1ST), THIS NOMINATION THREAD
    WILL CLOSE ON 2-23-2012. THIS WILL PROVIDE AMPLE TIME TO NOTIFY AND COLLECT INFORMATION FROM THE FOUR MEMBERS THAT WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE JANUARY COMPETITION.

5. 1BadSierra2011

1BadSierra2011 Member 1 Year

Well i don't know very many people on here, and have not been here long! But i figure its worth a shot
    2009 silverado 1500 LT CC z71 5.3 with 6 speed
    -6" rough country suspension lift
    -35 12.50 nitto trail grapplers
    -20" Incubus recoils
    -K&N CAI
    -Double din pioneer 7" screen
    -pioneer door speakers
    -Frontier full front replacement bumpers
    -2 rigid industries dually fog lights in front bumper
    -Hydro dipped chevy emblems(black zombie apocolypse design)
    -3" exhaust with cherry bomb glasspack, and a black 6" diesel tip
    -RBP side steps
    - new truck picture.jpg new truck picture 2.jpg image.jpg
    will try to get better photos up soon

6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Nice look'in ride.....

7. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I was gonna enter mine but I know better than to run against black lifted nnbs's. Good luck to all nominated so far!

8. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

I would enter to win again, but it looks like the lifted trucks win 90% of the time.. and rightly so lol

9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

And us Avalanche's never win.. :-( I still think we need a month of just Avalanche's and maybe one for Suburbans/Tahoes

10. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

:lol: I like how you think. Yours is definitely worthy of winning. I need a bit more work on my exterior... maybe that levelling kit and new tires I've been wanting. But for now, I just like seeing all the other nice trucks in the ROTM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.