Nomination March 2013 ROTM Nominations' Thread.

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by 99'HEARTBEAT, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Bump.....Keep the Nominations Coming.....

2. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Haha I will try to post some more pictures in my album soon - I cannot figure out how to make a garage. Anyway, there are some good looking trucks being nominated, lets keep them coming everyone!!

3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Bump.....Only 9-days Left for this Months Nomination's......we have some Great Looking Rides Nominate, lets see if we can add a Few More......

4. 99'HEARTBEAT

*****Nomination's for the March ROTM Contest......Will Close In 5-Days.******

PLEASE upload/paste a picture of the nominee so others can see. Additionally, you are welcome to nominate your own ride.

Note: please review this thread regarding nominating rules, policies, and procedures.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...#axzz1xnDDcsYn

ATTENTION: SO THAT WE CAN LAUNCH THE ROTM ON TIME (March 1ST), THIS NOMINATION THREAD
    WILL CLOSE ON 2-23-2012. THIS WILL PROVIDE AMPLE TIME TO NOTIFY AND COLLECT INFORMATION FROM THE FOUR MEMBERS THAT WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE JANUARY COMPETITION.

5. 1BadSierra2011

1BadSierra2011 Member 1 Year

Well i don't know very many people on here, and have not been here long! But i figure its worth a shot
    2009 silverado 1500 LT CC z71 5.3 with 6 speed
    -6" rough country suspension lift
    -35 12.50 nitto trail grapplers
    -20" Incubus recoils
    -K&N CAI
    -Double din pioneer 7" screen
    -pioneer door speakers
    -Frontier full front replacement bumpers
    -2 rigid industries dually fog lights in front bumper
    -Hydro dipped chevy emblems(black zombie apocolypse design)
    -3" exhaust with cherry bomb glasspack, and a black 6" diesel tip
    -RBP side steps
    - new truck picture.jpg new truck picture 2.jpg image.jpg
    will try to get better photos up soon

6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Nice look'in ride.....

7. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I was gonna enter mine but I know better than to run against black lifted nnbs's. Good luck to all nominated so far!

8. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

I would enter to win again, but it looks like the lifted trucks win 90% of the time.. and rightly so lol

9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

And us Avalanche's never win.. :-( I still think we need a month of just Avalanche's and maybe one for Suburbans/Tahoes

10. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

:lol: I like how you think. Yours is definitely worthy of winning. I need a bit more work on my exterior... maybe that levelling kit and new tires I've been wanting. But for now, I just like seeing all the other nice trucks in the ROTM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.