1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

March Contest - GM Stainless Steel Mug and Platinum Sponsor Package

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Mar 6, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

[​IMG] How do you enter?It's 100% random drawing. Each post that you make counts as one entry! The more posts you make the more entries you have into the contest. Your odds of winning go up when you post more messages. What are the rules?The drawing will be held on Tuesday 3/31/2009. The admin alone will choose the three winners and can disqualify any entry for any reason (such as spam, double post on same subject, flaming, banned user). All posts made between 12:01 AM on 3/1/2009 and 11:59 PM on 3/30/2009 are eligible. GMTC will cover shipping within the US and Canada only. The rules and details of this contest can change at any time and without notice. What are the prizes??? One Grand Prize: 1 Stainless Steel GM Mug Set (Mug, Coaster, Key chain and Bag) 1 GMTC Platinum Sponsor Member Package Two First Prizes: 1 GMTC Platinum Sponsor Member package BONUSIf any of the winners replies to at least five posts in any of the vendor forums in the marketplace, I'll give them a $10 VISA Gift Card, my treat. http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17563 GMTC Platinum Sponsor Details >>
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  2. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Any post in any thread, or only posts in this thread? +1 for me!
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Good question. Any post in any thread in any forum on this site!
  4. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Steve once again you rock! Only can the best truck forum on the planet offer such great contests.

Hey this is an entry too. I just increased my odds. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Project Reaper

Project Reaper New Member 100 Posts

ya i have been in alot of camaro forums when i had my camaro but never had any contests where you win anything! i love free stuff!!! +1 for me :lol:
  6. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 New Member 100 Posts

New cover pic for my so-cal group. do this post count?? :lol:
  7. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Rock on!! If I win one of the membership packages, do I get like diamond membership or something? :happy:
  8. black jack

black jack New Member 100 Posts

ok heres a post.
  9. Marcus

Marcus New Member

maybe ill get lucky this time around lol
  10. Grizzly Guy

Grizzly Guy New Member 100 Posts

Hey this is kool ,I like stainless mugs