1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mastercraft courser ct tires, any opinions?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by OHChevy03, Oct 30, 2010.

1. OHChevy03

OHChevy03 New Member

I was looking around for some 285/75 16 tires and came across 4 Mastercraft Courser CT tires on craigslist. He is selling them for $450 with what he called them as 60% tread left. I was looking for some opinions, any reviews, just any comments at all on these tires.
  2. wis bang

wis bang New Member

My '05 had Mastercraft tires on it when I bought it in January. It had two new P265/70R17 Courser HTR and I was looking around online and found them for $108.00 each. They are the lower line produced by Cooper. I like mine and they seem to be wearing well. I'm going to get two more soon from my local dealer. I'm sure he will be at least 10% higher but I will get him for free stems or something like that.

I wouldn't pay that much for 4 used ones...price them online and see what new ones sell for.