Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Max tire size with leveling kit

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by sweeks33, Sep 15, 2012.

1. sweeks33

sweeks33 New Member

I have a 08 silverado n currently have some 32 all terrains on it but recently installed a skyjacker 2 inch leveling kit. Here pretty soon Im going to have to buy new tires and trying to figure out what will be the biggest tire I can fit

2. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

33s will be the best fit without trimming. you will also be able to run a little wider tire for a more aggressive stance as well

3. sweeks33

sweeks33 New Member

That's what I was thinking. I just didn't know for sure. I might would even try to stuff some 34. I'm sure I will have to do a little trimming to fit them but that's how everyone around where I live does

4. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

it very well could be possible with a new rim. i just kno most ppl run 33s that are wider with level kits