1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

May 2013 ROTM - Need a couple more nominations

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by mfleetwood, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

My apologies for the May ROTM not up and running but I was only able to connect with two Avalanche owners so far that were on the May nominations thread. I have sent PMs to a couple of alternates asking to see if they'd like to participate; but at this point, I'll fill those two remaining spots on a first come, first serve basis. If you are nominating someone other than yourself, please make sure that member is aware of the nomination so as not to hold up the May ROTM any longer than necessary.

Thanks everyone!
    Mike
  2. mfleetwood

Bump....Any more active Avs out there?
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Anyone???? We need more Avalanche's on here...Well I'll be away this weekend.. So Hope to see it up and running when I get back..
  4. mfleetwood

Yeah...so do I. I really wanted to try something a little different this month but in hindsight, that may not have been such a good idea making it that narrow. If no more Avs by tomorrow evening, I'll open it up to Burbs/Tahoes/Yukons as well. We'll get there.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's expand the nominations to include Burbs/Tahoes/Yukons.....anyone interested???
  5. mfleetwood

Bump......
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

HHeellooooo!! Anyone out there????????:shocked:
  7. pmf608

pmf608 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I nominate [MENTION=51590]Pikey[/MENTION] with his '05 Yukon XL. And [MENTION=52248]Conlan Rose[/MENTION] with his '96 Tahoe.
  8. mfleetwood

THANK YOU! I've sent PMs to them and hopefully will be able to get this contest rolling tomorrow. I REALLY appreciate your help!!!
  9. pmf608

pmf608 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

No problem. I'm just glad I could help
  10. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Second this
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.