1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

me tired

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jun 17, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I awoke 30 mintes ago to the sound of my oldest son puking on my bedroom floor. Good times! Just did it again. I guess I'll be spending some time steam cleaning the carpets later today.

It's 4 am, not sure if I should just put on a pot of coffee and stay up or try to get another 2 hours of sleep ..
  2. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP New Member 100 Posts

that is horrible.sorry to hear that.i hate when that happens
  3. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy New Member 100 Posts

At first I was thinking.. oldest son (18-20) prob had a good night. But i guess we're talking about a lil guy. And yea that sucks to hear. The joys of fatherhood :)
  4. MrShorty

MrShorty Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yep, the joys of fatherhood. I've had my share of long nights like that. Hopefully it's a short lived thing.
  5. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

YUCK!! sorry to here about your son being sick
  6. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

sounds like its going to be a long day
  7. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Sorry to hear that Steve. Both my kids just went through that on memorial day weekend. It killed our vacation.
  8. Brews

Brews New Member

Hope he feels better soon. My son just had his wisdom teeth extracted, good times!
  9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Yeah, he's 4 1/2 and just picked up a virus of some type. So both my kids are sick, my wife has strep and my mother-in-law just spent a week in the hospital as she's battling cancer. My folks are coming in town and I'm still looking for a full-time job.

Anyone need a web project done? lol, let me know, I'll give you a friends and family discount. :great: