1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Meet thread moved

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, May 26, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

No thank you Miss Erica.
    Nice job on planning the Meets.
  3. GMCErica

thanks for the kuddos!! It was a lot of fun, lots of work too.. LOL, but I hope that everyone has a great time.. I hope that everyone takes tons of photos, and has a blast!! I know that the southern meet is a bit far for you, but i hope that the moderators will try and come out, if they can.... it will be awesome!!
  4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Unfortunately summer trips for me are out of the question this year, I wont be able to get time off work since we restructured and buisiness is picking up.
  5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Hopefully a strong turn out will be in all locations, considering the time and effort you have put in to this series of events Erica. Support from the entire club would be an awesome way of saying thanks for all you have done to promote the club, .:great:
  6. GMCErica

7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Calendar watcher ye be.