1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Member Photos - Ride of the Week

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ChevyFan, Apr 15, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

All members now have the ability to upload photos of their ride to the website and we'll select a ride of the week to feature on here and on the front page of the site as soon as I get some free time to play with the layout.
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey thats a super idea. Way to go Steve. I think some member would get a kick out of being ride of the week. Maybe a poll by members to elect them in by there peers...me likey... :great:
  3. Flatman

Flatman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Woohoo! Great idea, Steve...
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Start posting your vehicle photos people. Make them high quality with simplified backgrounds, cropping is a must. They can't be thumbnail size, upload them to be a good size so they can be seen.

To put them on the front page, I might have to ask that people keep them to a certain size, but I can take care of that for now.

Post your rides!