Members, don't forget about our Blog section!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Springthing, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Once in a while I like to remind folks (aka "for new members") that the GMTC has a Blog section.

For those that don't know a weblog ('blog' for short) is an online diary of sorts that you can post to and have the option of keeping private or making public, either to your friends only or to everyone.

As mentioned the GMTC has a blogging section. You can find it on every page in the links at the top right. Once at the new screen you will be able to see the latest blog entries, latest comments, and have the full blog menu displayed.

If you find yourself perusing and reading through others' blogs please feel free to rate them. Unless the author has specified to not allow rating, the option can be found on ever top-right of the blogs.

Have a project you are working on? Blog it! You can come back after all is said and done and see how far you've come.

Look around once in a while. I'm sure you'll find new things you've never noticed before!

2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I was on this site for 3 months before I realized that we had one, and even then I didn't really understand how to use it at first. The internet is a wonderful thing If you know how to use it, but I swear it can be confusing too. Thanks for the post!:money: