1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Members from IOWA/Roll Call

Discussion in 'IA - Iowa Chevy Truck Nuts' started by bac-n-afect, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Hiredgun8

Hiredgun8 New Member

Originally from Walcott.Moved away when I was 5 but still have family there. Now living in Tennessee for the last 35 yrs.
  2. conceptualbass1

conceptualbass1 New Member

Howdy Ya'll! My name is Neil and I am from LeClaire Iowa which is just north of the Quad Cities. i have lived there my entire life minus 2 years that i rented in Davenport but i am a die hard IOWEEGAN!
  3. Curently i am in West Des Moines. i was born in algona iowa but we moved to des moines just a couple months after i was born.
  4. IAsilverado

IAsilverado Rockstar

I now live in Cedar Rapids, I just moved here from West Moines in the summer and before West Des Moines I lived in Marshalltown and before that I lived in Tama county... haha many moves but none out of Iowa yet.
  5. 03HeavyHalf

03HeavyHalf Rockstar

where at in CR? I think i may of seen your truck around town.
  6. IAsilverado

IAsilverado Rockstar

I am a little ways west past Edgewood off of Blairsferry road just outside of Hiawatha. Where are you at in CR? do you have any pictures of your truck? maybe i have seen your truck too?
  7. 03HeavyHalf

03HeavyHalf Rockstar

Im by KWOOD on SW.
    [​IMG]
    i got a tool box on the back now so its a little different. my trucks in an awkward stage of development, im in the process of getting tires soon and a lift.
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  8. IAsilverado

IAsilverado Rockstar

Thats a nice looking truck truck you have there, but I don't think I have seen your truck around yet but once you get that lift I am sure I will notice it. What size of lift are you going for?
  9. silverlight

silverlight New Member

I forgot about this forum.. a little email reminder came to my box and now I see more from Cedar... I would definatly remember that silverado IAsilverado. That's a real attention getter, looks good too.

I drive down Blairs Ferry to and from work everyday.

[​IMG]
  10. IAsilverado

IAsilverado Rockstar

Thanks! I cant say i have seen your truck. I will have to be a little more observant cause it seems like there are a few people in this cedar rapids area so I will keep an eye out.

btw i love how your fender flares and mirrors are that black glossy finish. It makes it look clean! nice truck!