Members from IOWA/Roll Call

Discussion in 'IA - Iowa Chevy Truck Nuts' started by bac-n-afect, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Hiredgun8

Hiredgun8 New Member

Originally from Walcott.Moved away when I was 5 but still have family there. Now living in Tennessee for the last 35 yrs.

2. conceptualbass1

conceptualbass1 New Member

Howdy Ya'll! My name is Neil and I am from LeClaire Iowa which is just north of the Quad Cities. i have lived there my entire life minus 2 years that i rented in Davenport but i am a die hard IOWEEGAN!

3. Curently i am in West Des Moines. i was born in algona iowa but we moved to des moines just a couple months after i was born.

4. IAsilverado

IAsilverado Rockstar

I now live in Cedar Rapids, I just moved here from West Moines in the summer and before West Des Moines I lived in Marshalltown and before that I lived in Tama county... haha many moves but none out of Iowa yet.

5. 03HeavyHalf

03HeavyHalf Rockstar

where at in CR? I think i may of seen your truck around town.

6. IAsilverado

IAsilverado Rockstar

I am a little ways west past Edgewood off of Blairsferry road just outside of Hiawatha. Where are you at in CR? do you have any pictures of your truck? maybe i have seen your truck too?

7. 03HeavyHalf

03HeavyHalf Rockstar

Im by KWOOD on SW.
    [​IMG]
    i got a tool box on the back now so its a little different. my trucks in an awkward stage of development, im in the process of getting tires soon and a lift.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  8. IAsilverado

IAsilverado Rockstar

Thats a nice looking truck truck you have there, but I don't think I have seen your truck around yet but once you get that lift I am sure I will notice it. What size of lift are you going for?

9. silverlight

silverlight New Member

I forgot about this forum.. a little email reminder came to my box and now I see more from Cedar... I would definatly remember that silverado IAsilverado. That's a real attention getter, looks good too.

I drive down Blairs Ferry to and from work everyday.

[​IMG]

10. IAsilverado

IAsilverado Rockstar

Thanks! I cant say i have seen your truck. I will have to be a little more observant cause it seems like there are a few people in this cedar rapids area so I will keep an eye out.

btw i love how your fender flares and mirrors are that black glossy finish. It makes it look clean! nice truck!