1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Members from IOWA/Roll Call

Discussion in 'IA - Iowa Chevy Truck Nuts' started by bac-n-afect, Feb 18, 2009.

1. 03HeavyHalf

03HeavyHalf New Member

well at some point im going with a 3 inch. but i just got a new set of 285/70/17s cooper stt, and they would look small with a 3 inch. so im gonna hold off for now.
  2. ChevyHD

ChevyHD New Member 100 Posts

Elberon-Ever heard of it? Neither has anyone else.
  3. IAsilverado

IAsilverado New Member

I saw those tires and i love how aggressive those things look.
    I have 285/75/R16's (33.5" or so) on my truck and i have a 4 inch suspension lift but i couldn't go any bigger with the tires b/c of rubbing issues and they don't look too small in my opinion... are you going with a body lift or suspension?

Yes actually i have heard of it! haha
  4. 03HeavyHalf

03HeavyHalf New Member

Well mine barely rub. Im doing a suspension lift of 3 inches. I'd like to keep my hitch so thats why im avoiding a body lift.
  5. Iwegian

Iwegian New Member

Greetings from NW corner of Butler County.....closest town would be Aredale (pop. 87). Our claim to fame is...........Not a single Traffic Signal in the entire County.
  6. otsq759

otsq759 New Member

Nick from mason city here...