1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Members with GMTC Window Stickers ~ Show Your Pics!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Sep 3, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ok, we've done this a few times over the years ... but I just sent out a couple of hundred GMTC Window Stickers ... so if you have one on your truck/suv/ride ... post a picture up in here.

PLEASE KEEP THE CHATTER DOWN IN THIS THREAD SO WE DON'T GET OFF TOPIC TOO MUCH.
    It's ok to say "nice truck" or something in reply, but let's not let this break down into a conversation on disco or something, let's let this thread about about GMTC Window Stickers and the trucks that they're on.

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Ok Steve when I get it I will along with a pic of the Shirt when I get it... [​IMG]

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

not the best pic, but you can see it.

Alex

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks good Alex [MENTION=44531]Sierraowner5.3[/MENTION]; I've always thought that was one of the best looking blue colors that GM has put out.

5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

yeah, its probably my favorite color in the new GM trucks.

Alex

6. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Just got mine in the other day, and put it on yesterday. I like it!

sticker1.jpg
    DSCN1461.jpg

7. Enkeiavalanche

Ok Steve we now have 3 threads showing our Love for the GM Truck Club stickers.. DSCF9801.jpg DSCF9800.jpg

8. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Here it is on the back of my truck.

2012-09-09_19-18-12_888.jpg

9. Enkeiavalanche

Nice pics.. Did you tag the guy accross the street in the Yellow Avalanche? if not please do..

10. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I need a new one for the new truck!