Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

MERGED SITES

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Jul 5, 2005.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

If anyone is having any problems with the new merged sites. Please email me on this board and tell me what your user name is and also what it logged you in as.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ok, I know what's wrong with the changes that I made and I will attempt to fix them this week.

There may be some slight changes over the next week or so, but I will do a full backup of the database just in case anything goes screwy. Everything will be back to normal hopefully by Saturday.

3. ellis

ellis New Member

I've also tried to log in from the main page and it just takes me to my profile page and I can't go anywhere else from there....I end up logging out and going to the forums page and clicking on "log on to see private messages" and from there i can get back to the forums.....aiiiii!

4. ellis

ellis New Member

whoa...this site is a bit of a mess right now...i don't have anything on the left or the right...only the forums....no recent posts no nothin....I guess you are working on it...its been a while since i've been to the site and when i return all these changes are happening...oh well....hope everything gets back to normal soon...

5. ChevyFan

6. ChevyFan

ok, I think that I have the solution figured out. I just don't have the time to get to it.

So, if your information is message up, like you lost your avatar or post count. Just be patient, I can fix it later this weekend. (Hopefully Saturday morning).

I was going to work on it last night, but it was family time. Took the wife and the 9 month old boy out to eat. I ran out of day before I ran out of work.

7. ChevyFan

Sorry, the honey-do list was long today. Maybe I'll have time to look at it monday morning before work. Sorry everyone who's accounts are screwed up. All the information is there, just have to get it linked properly.