Merry Christmas Everyone!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Dec 21, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for helping to make this site so awesome over the years. 2009 has been a great year and I feel blessed to have a new job, a healthy family and a great place to spend a lot of free time, here on the site! It's been an honor to be able to run this site and interact with so many of you.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas 2009 and here's to a great 2010 coming up before you know it.

[​IMG]

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Merry Christmas back at you and yours! Thanks for this site and all the time you have put into it. With all you have gone through this year and it seems the site just keeps growing and growing. Best wishes for an even better 2010!!!

4. MAsZ71

MAsZ71 Rockstar 100 Posts

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you Steve!

Thanks for your efforts in making this an outstanding forum to visit and learn. I've only been here a short time, but I've learned a lot and hope I can contribute more in the future!!

5. Murfdogg's95

Murfdogg's95 New Member

Merry Christmas to each and everyone. Hope everyone has a blessed holiday and let's all make 2010 even better if that's possible....

6. bb55hrt

bb55hrt Rockstar

He took the words right out my mouth!:great:

7. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thanks Steve,Merry Christmas to you and your family.Thank you for All that you have done this Year,in Making GMTruckClub the Best Truck Site on the Net!!!.....:great:

8. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Marry Christmas Steve! Hope you and your family have a great Christmas, and a Happy New Year!:glasses: Thank you for everything you, and all of the moderators do to keep this site up and running! Look forward to 2010 and beyond! Thanks again! Eddie.

9. skinner

skinner Rockstar

Merry Christmas & Happy Newyear to you Steve, hope you and yours have a great one.

10. Chevyboy96

Chevyboy96 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Merry Christmas to Everyone, Hope you all have a Good Safe One!!!!!!!:party: