1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Merry Christmas to all.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 84fiero123, Nov 28, 2007.

1. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I just saw this on tv.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuovAmz4wAE&feature=related[/media]
    Happy Holidays to all and to all a good night.
  2. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I remeber seeing that some time last year. I like the vid. And as 84fiero said Happy Holidays a little early
  3. GM_Guy

GM_Guy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Merry Christmas to all my GM truck club friends. may we not forget the real reason for the season
  4. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Exactly....just one more excuse for me to nag my wife to buy me a Hobart 180 :lol:

Oh, wait you meant the REAL reason, not the gifts....gotcha. :tongue:

Happy Holidays to all!
  5. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Merry (early) Christmas.:glasses: Who's got the rum and egg nog? :neutral:
  6. TahoeFever

TahoeFever Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

bah humbug i end up spending money on a tree then ornaments then lights then wife complains on we need this we need that then the presents for the kids and the wife then there is nothing left to use for mods and the stuff I want.... :glasses:

i hate this time of the year :lol:
  7. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Gotta love christmas, gifts gifts and more gifts. Only the ones I give are always better then the ones I get. :glasses:
  8. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

a little off topic but your last comment made me think... This time of the year has the HIGHEST suicide rate, and more guys do it then chicks. Just a little something to think about.:gasp: