1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Merry Christmas!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 2009silverado, Dec 1, 2009.

1. 2009silverado

2009silverado New Member

Well, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone. There are 24 days left till Christmas. During this time that your out buying presents for your family and friends don't forget to tell your children about Jesus. To many years go by and people forget the true meaning of this wonder holiday. There are alot of kids that don't even know about Christ. They know about Santa before the age of 2 but never have a real knowledge about there Savior. Tell someone about Jesus and read the real Christmas story this year.

Hope I don't offend anyone. I know Religion and Politics always are touchy subjects. God Bless and Merry Christmas to you and your family.
  2. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts

WELL SAID!!!! Merry Christmas, God Bless! and just wanted to thank all of our troops serving our country over the holidays!
  3. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Not offended at all and i agree:)
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
  4. Stouffer

Stouffer New Member

Happy Kwanhakamas!!!! Cover everyone in one shot. If anyone else has a better spelling, chime in.
  5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Marry Christmas, and Happy New Year! GM'ers:glasses: I hope all of you have a safe New Year, and Santa can give all of you the new truck parts you have on your lists, (and in your minds):lol: Stouffer, I think you spelled it right!
  6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

MERRY CHRISTMAS............almost. Less than 24 hours to go, this is the first year that I haven't asked for anything for my truck and it makes me sad. :neutral:
  7. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 New Member

X2
    :great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great::great:
  8. Stealth

Stealth New Member 1000 Posts

well said, without him i could not go on. i would give up my chevrolet and rolll in some ford car for him! i would even walk.