1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by sgtsjj, Dec 24, 2011.

1. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone on here, i hope its a good one for every one. and hopefully everyone stays safe!
  2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Merry Christmas to you and yours Sarge. And remember to try to act like an adult when you get up Christmas morning and see what Santa brought ya LOL
  3. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

All of my family safe and together up Iowa for Christmas, I'm not much in the Christmas spirit, there is a funeral for a little 7 yr old girl struck by a car tonight and two 20 yr old twin girls killed in a crash with a sister in critical condition.
  4. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

That is awful. While we enjoy our time with family it is important to remember those whose holidays are not merry and bright.

Very best wishes for a happy and safe holiday season to all the GMTC family. Good health a prosperity in the New Year.
  5. sgtsjj

that is horrible lets pray the sister in critical pulls through and my prayers are with the families that lost their loved ones right on the holidays
  6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Ditto! Not much left to say. Prayers are out to all those who may be suffering in this time we celebrate another life.
    May the angels from heaven on high set upon each of our shoulders and remind us of the importance of life and friends.
    May God bless you all with comfort and joy. No,no Caddi not Joy Beheim.
  7. Denise

Denise Rockstar 100 Posts

That is sad news on the accident, Prayers go out to the families. Of course guidence goes out to the doctors and nursing staff that are caring for the sisterwho is in surgery.

I hope all everyone who traveled had safe travels.

Merry Christmas and Happy Yule.
  8. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Merry Christmas to all
  9. sgtsjj

i also want to add to all my brothers and sisters over seas keeping the taliban and al queda awake right now keep up the fire and come home safe so you can be with your families next year