1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Merry Whatever...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by SurrealOne, Dec 24, 2011.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

It used to be simple to wish someone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. However, in the interest of attempting to be as politically correct as today's times appear to demand, I'm going to take a stab at doing it the way our society claims it wants it done, today. Here goes.
    -----
    Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice but with no implication that you have a religious persuasion, and with respect for the religious persuasions of others or their choice not to practice a religion at all; AND a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to our society have helped make America great, without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or sexual preferences of the wishes.

(This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others.)
    -----

:sarcastic:

Be safe and enjoy your holidays, people!

Surreal
  2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

well done, well done haha merry whatever to you too
  3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts

4. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts

Bahahahahaha! I love it.

But in the revolt against being politically correct, lets not forget there are non-Christian's among us here at GMTC. Happy Holidays covers the Christian and Jewish faiths nicely. LOL Not sure about the others.
  5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

I am not a politically correct person. So, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!
  6. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

I Love it all.
    But I too am politically incorrect and proud of it.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Isn't that why we call it Christmas day?
  7. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!